Thursday, October 6, 2016

Reason Why I Love Kpop

Some people ask me why I love Kpop when you don't even understand what they're saying? Is it only on the looks? Why most of you loves kpop? I'm pretty sure many paeople ask why we love Kpop? Why Kpop is most popular to girls?


As the internet improves connectivity, the world seems holds an endless amount of fresh art, film, and other media. Kpop or Korean Pop is consist of a leader, lead vocalist, main dancer, rapper, and maknae. Kpop is a musical genre consisting of a wide variety of audio elements that originated in South Korea. It was very popular among teenagers and young adults in Asia because of social . Many people nowadays enjoy kpop even though they don't understand the whole music but a few english lyrics. They are not only into the music but also in the choreography.

Best example is Psy's "Gangman Style" which was released in 2012. "Gangman Style" gained a billion views in YouTube and achieved international recognition. Kpop has massively influenced worldwide popular culture in many aspects.

Girls aren't the only ones who like Kpop but as an avid female Kpop lover. Six years ago I hate Kpop because they're so irritating and I don't understand what they say, but my classmate loves Kpop that time and she always sings Girls Generation's "Gee" and I was like I'll cover my ears just not to hear the "Gee". Month's passed by I was watching K-Drama as a result of K-Drama I was also into Kpop, I was addicted to Kpop because they were somewhat unique to my eyes compare to US songs.

Their music was appealing and catchy, all of their artist are visually near perfect, they promote a lot  so people get a lot of exposures to these artist and their music as well. People already see them as them, but a lot of things have been prepared to make them like what people see now like trainings, rehearsals etc, which is, I think what makes them nearly perfect performance. And their agencies have a system in building large fanbases for their artist to make the idol industry very feasible.

Kpop artist have almost everything. They have good looks , undeniable talents in singing and dancing, and simply having charming personalities that make people interested in them. They also delivering addicting songs. At first glance, those songs won'y sound good to your ears but somehow stuck in your brain and you'll ended up liking it. Idols give us a look into their lives through the reality shows they go on and other things like V app so there's a lot of chances to actually get to know each member than there is anywhere else.

1 comment:

  1. Another relatable blog! You definitely spoke what's in my brain.
    I understand how you got in to KPop because it is pretty much like what I have experienced with the things that I'm a fan of. At first, hating on it. Then, eventually, you'll get to love it. The problem with us human is that we judge too quickly, we forget to see the real beauty within.

    ReplyDelete